Requir help urgent..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

sankhyag

Right off the assembly line
Dear
members of the vast tchno world
I Beg for ur help

Please help me Please help me Please help me Please help me Please help me Please help me Please help me Please help me Please help me Please help me Please help me :( :(: :) :) :(

I requir the solution for this matter fast
I have a very big issue that is I cannot convert my holiday videos to cd either in *.*dat format . Look guys I don't want them to be converted to DVD just VCD in *.*dat is ok for me .(NO mepg or AVI either) and I at my home only cause I would like to compleat it during my summer holidays

*I use Sony TRV33-handycam with the sony image transfer software which converts it to mpeg which is not playable on many vcd players
*I have a computer with winxp and a samsung cd writer USB 2 and USB Cable
Now what else is required pl let me know you name it and i will try to puchase. It should not be xpenceive it Guys please help. Please help me Please help me Please help me

Thanking u
yours faithfuly
sankhyag

yashved

Broken In
I think you mean that you can convert the video into mpeg files.... Then, only thing you need is burn the video to a CD using Nero by choosing to make a VCD. Nero will automatically convert your mpeg file into DAT file......
Hope this will be helpful to you. Please dont type "please help me" so many times... It is considered poor posting habit.... :)

abracadabra

Journeyman
pal why do u hav 2 beg like thiz cant u just get to the point rather than saying ""please................"" ya as yashved said nero shuld do the trick. burn the cd as a video cd VCD and it will automaticall convert it to a *.dat file, else search for a tool called Konvertor a very helpful tool indeed. Read the review and download it from here

go4saket

Check this : *forums.techguy.org/multimedia/236165-mulders-guide-burning-vcds-dvds.html

You will get answers to all your questions here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom