Request for Game Reviews, Cheats and Walkthrus here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
I have seen many threads asking for Game Reviews. So why not to make a single thread in which anyone can ask for Game Reviews.

So if u want any game reviews than post here the name of the game and u will surely get the site.

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
mario_pant:
Let this be a warning.. if u don't want to reply plz dont do that..don't he harsh.

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
And btw Mario, Gamefaqs is essentially a FAQ's/Walkthrus website.

Good professional reviews can be found out at Gamespot or Gamespy and other similar sites.

And oh, do think before speaking.

D

dinesh_singh

plz tell me a link to boiling point-road to hell
review.
thanx in advance.

OP
C

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
Code:
plz tell me a link to boiling point-road to hell 
review.

Full Review : *www.metacritic.com/games/platforms/pc/boilingpointroadtohell

Thnax for asking.

OP
C

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
Code:
and i want a walkthrough for diablo..anyone

Here u go : *db.gamefaqs.com/computer/doswin/file/diablo_d.txt

thnx for asking

A

Ashwin Saxena

I just need a review of Need for Speed Hot Persuit 2
and cheats of this game...
(I know its a old game..)

Hells_Fury

In the zone
Ashwin Saxena said:
I just need a review of Need for Speed Hot Persuit 2
and cheats of this game...
(I know its a old game..)
*www.gamespot.com/pc/driving/needforspeedhotpursuit2/index.html?q=hot+pursuit

Review and cheats available.

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
expertno.1 wrote:

Hey dude, r u still playing the DIABLO game !! kool man i, i used to play it long back but now i am playing DIABLO-II Lord OF destruction (i know even this is a older title),but hey hv u tried DIABLO-II L.O.D ?? In Diablo (1st version) till where hv u reached and wat character r u uysing !! I used to play with the WARRIOR as i hv reached till the 7-8 level, oops dont remember,,,,,but i hd reached a room where i kill more than 100 skeleton guards and earn a lot of booty (gold)....neways its happy to know that sum one still plays old gmaes....as ppl say that Old wine is better......... :wink:

cheers n e-peace...

sumitava_b

In the zone
ashu888ashu888 said:
expertno.1 wrote:

Hey dude, r u still playing the DIABLO game !! kool man i, i used to play it long back but now i am playing DIABLO-II Lord OF destruction (i know even this is a older title),but hey hv u tried DIABLO-II L.O.D ?? In Diablo (1st version) till where hv u reached and wat character r u uysing !! I used to play with the WARRIOR as i hv reached till the 7-8 level, oops dont remember,,,,,but i hd reached a room where i kill more than 100 skeleton guards and earn a lot of booty (gold)....neways its happy to know that sum one still plays old gmaes....as ppl say that Old wine is better......... :wink:

cheers n e-peace...

Play with sorcereor or assassin in LOD (I dunno whether diablo-I has these character or not)....they are awesome in magical powers which will help u in later stages of the game. Warrior doesnt have anything other than raw physical power.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom