REQ: SPECIAL AUDIO RECORDING DEVICE

Status
Not open for further replies.

nehakapoorjewel

Right off the assembly line
REQ: SPECIAL AUDIO RECORDING DEVICE

Respected forum members

Hi this is Neha here.

This is my first post here and i need some desperate help.

I am not a frequent visitor of this forum but at times in my spare time I do visit as the posts I must admit here are really knowledgebale and its a really wonderful community and some great people out here.

I want to know whether it is possible to actually record voice in a small device. Actually I am a student of CA finals and have exams in November 2005. Our faculty teaches so fast in class that its not possible for me to write what he says. I was just thinking that is there any way in which we can record the voice for say a continuous lecture of 2 hrs so that I can later after coming from my class make my notes.

I tried to make a search but seems that either that topic I mean device which is small and capable of recording lectures for 2 hours at a stretch has not been discussed here or that I am unable to find out.

I was just thinking that do we have such facilities or some device which is capable of actually recording voice from a distance for 2 hours at a stretch. I would prefer it to be small so that my tutor is not able to see as he might object.

And yes if there is some device like this, is it actually available in India. I stay at Burdwan, a town near Kolkata. My email address is nehakapoorjewel@rediffmail.com

Thanking you for your anticipated help and suggestions.

Neha Kapoor

OP
N

nehakapoorjewel

Right off the assembly line
HI THANKS FOR REPLYING.

will it be able to record conversations from a reasonable distance and for2-3 hours ?

Can you please specify the exact handset you are referring to ?

Regards

Neha

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
For 2-3 hrs i guess u need expandable memory slots...
also what distance exactly ?
Abt 1.5 - 0.5 is ok with sensitive microphnes, else u can even get a bluetooth extension and fix it under the teacher's table ot into his pocket or somthin and thus record.... :lol:

I dunno which model, but the older ones which dont have background noise reduction enabled...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom