Report - K508i

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akshay

Cyborg Agent
Well its been over a month I have been using Sony Ericsson K508i... Few experiences and suggestions:

If you have signal problem, SE is a definite no-no. Nothing beats the Nokia in the signal reception

One more problem that I have come across is the phonebook. Even if I'v stored a number in the phonebook, it does not appear when the person calls. This happens with random nos. The service centre people told me that I need to update the s/w.

There is no way you can delete the inbuilt games. This is frustrating as the cell comes with Demo ver.of Splinter cell and you can easily finish the demo in 2 min. Tennis, Darts, Fighter though are full ver., they cannot be deleted.

you will need to charge your cell almost everyday! When I asked the service centre ppl, they told me that I should charge the phone even after the battery icon shows full (which happens in around 2 hrs.). In that case you need to charge the cell for around 3-4hrs.

If you want to test your cell, remove the sim, switch it on and press * and then <- (joystick). This will take you to service test, options, etc. Very good feature. you can chk your camera, vibration, vol.,display, etc.It gives you all the details about the cell as well.

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
LOL.. why did you only mention the negative points only?

Yeah..it has these problems:
- signal reception problems
- bad keypad
- battery is never gonna be equal to any nokia's one.
- no memory card or in other words u have to be content with it's 41mb memory.
- software problems 9and u say this phone book thing, some say the calender thing)

But it got some good features also..IMO, no Cell is perfect all mobiles got advantages and disadvantages..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom