remove startup program

Status
Not open for further replies.

anu0512

Broken In
there is program i don't no wat is this .when computer start and come to the desktop that program start automatic blinking there no option to remove from startup when i press that program it show this link *www.virusbursters.com/?aff=334 plz solve

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
If you have installed 'Virus Busters', then it is this program giving that menu.
Else do the following:

1. >Internet Properties
2. General> Click 'Use Blank'
3. Browsing history> Delete cookies, files and History

If this doesn't solve your problem, then your system is infected with Spyware.
Install good Antispyware software and scan complete system.

blueshift

Wise Old Crow
these might be exe files that gets downloaded and installs itself auto. when you are online(specifically when using Internet Explorer).

Look for some new unusual folder in 'Program files' folder.
In Msconfig, under Startup tab, there must be an entry for that exe file. Figure that out.
or use TaskManager to detect suspicious entry. Note its name and 'End process' it. then search for that name and delete it.

Still better you use any good antivirus solution.

anandk

Distinguished Member
its a rogue anti-spyware ! earlier it used to be called VirusBurst, now its called VirusBursters.:evil:

u will need the following 2 tools to remove it.
* SmitRem
* FixVBS

for detailed removal instructions pls click here *www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic70074.html

arun77574

Broken In
its a spyware. i faced the same issue too. i dont know if that icon pops up with the OS support or if the spyware does that. it was a single .exe file which when i tried to open downloaded many other malwares and spywares. it also created .dll files in system32 folder by itself and then i got that icon in my sys tray. when ever i click on that icon the same website you specified used to open up. i used SPYWARE DOCTOR to remove all the spywares. from one single file it multipled to 46 files. among that most of them were trojans. do something before it does something...

OP
anu0512

anu0512

Broken In
:twisted: *www.xblock.com/ go this link there is a x-cleaner download and remove spyware from ur computer its is a nice tools and feeware

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom