remote upload between two servers ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

guru

Broken In
Is there any script or software or any method through which i can transfer the files directly to my server from rapidshare or other file hosting sites ?

ranjan2001

Cyborg Agent
There is one software I could not find the link to it dont remember the name, but most servers wont allow this as per the security rules.

This was discussed at another forum where I got to know about this.

fatguysmart

The Blessed one
guru said:
Is there any script or software or any method through which i can transfer the files directly to my server from rapidshare or other file hosting sites ?
How would a Rapidshare premium account be?

ranjan2001

Cyborg Agent
googling today I could find this for u *www.torrentflux.com
*www.torrentflux.com/images/sc21_01.png

TorrentFlux is a FREE PHP based Torrent client that runs on a web server. Manage all of your Torrent downloads through a convenient web interface from anywhere.
--------------------------------------------------
The one I am talking about was also php based you could transfer files from one server to another but it required you to have full admin rights, not just user name password.

Thats why I said most server will not let you do this until you own a server urself have full admin powers. Sorry I cant help further as I dont remember the name so google is not helping me either.

champ_rock

champ_rock
need to have python installed, 1 my sql database and php support.. and some ports also..

there is very litle chance that u will find any free host offering this.. even paid hosts will ban u if u host torrentflux :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom