remote desktop urgent

Status
Not open for further replies.

zuhaib

Broken In
when ever i connect my host to the sever through remote desktop in the work group the sever stops and displays the welcome screens of all the users but i need to work on both simutaneously ....plz let me kow the settings to be done if any .

Deep

Version 2.0
actually server doesnt stop but it locks that user screen for the time being....the process on the server always runs..

anyways if you want both to be displayed then use software called VNC, it should be installed on both the sides..

Deep

digen

Youngling
What exactly do you mean by "both sides of the system"

Do you mean to say controlling both simultenously at the same time?

digen

Youngling
Errm afaik that isnt possible with a software such as VNC [by VNC i mean all those remote client/server apps such as Tight VNC,UltraVNC to name a few].

Forgive me for asking this but what is your requirement may I ask?

Controlling both the systems even with reverting roles will involve making use of their mouse movements plus anything that is being carried out on the system.

OP
Z

zuhaib

Broken In
remote destop

i want to use my two systems simutaneously with each doig its own task seperately.
i used the VNC but it shows the same program on both the computers and i dont want that.i want hem to work seperately using remote desktop connection .plz help me

theraven

Technomancer
o diggy wat hew means that when he RDC's the server goes on logon screen instead of showing desktop
and vnc shows the program he is runnin

boss thats bound to happen..
u can run programs on the server directly ...bu it WILL display the work u r doing remotely .. that is but obvious.. no matter wat software u use

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom