Remote access

Status
Not open for further replies.

emcm

Right off the assembly line
hi everybody,
i am doing MCSE and the guy who was teaching us show us how to connect to anther system through the remote access and the os we were using was XP and both systems were connected, LAN so what i want to know is if i have the ip adress of my friend who lives in dubai and he configure in his system to allow anthers to connect it through remote access and we both using internet is it possible to me to connect to his system and what files on his drives, and if not how can i connect to his system ..............

OP
E

emcm

Right off the assembly line
it seems to me that you guyz don,t know what i asked or maybe you didn,t understand my Q cuz still there is no reply

shantanu

Technomancer
yeah you can connect through his, but he main problem is that in remote access the bandwidth you get matters, you and your friend boths system can be configure so as to use remote access.
how can it be done ? is a very security related question which will be tought to you in your MCSE. so IT CAN BE DONE .. but is very very complicated.. coz the configs are very difficult to manage in such a distance..

BUT CAN BE DONE..

it could be more easy if you use a online connect program for remote access.

techtronic

I Always Prefer 1080p
Using Remote Desktop Protocol which is inbuilt in Windows XP, you can connect to your friend's PC which is in Dubai based on your Internet Bandwidth

But RDP allows only one user (Terminal or Console) at a time
This means that when you view your friend's PC remotely he cannot see what you are doing

If you want your friend to view what you are doing,I would suggest you to try
DAMEWARE MINI REMOTE CONTROL

Webpage : *www.dameware.com/products/dmrc/

This uses Port 6189 for establishing connectivity as against 3389 of RDP

suraj

Journeyman
my dear friend
u can do it ,but the thing is to connect remotely u need a medium. that medium/line can be purchased from network provider . after that u have to configure a router . after configuring router ,then u have to "allow both system remotely conect." but it is a long process,
if u have above things done then reply me what to do in next.:mad: :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom