Reminder software

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashfame

Padawan
Can anyone suggest a good freeware software that can take care of my needs of remembering certain dates & times and remind me on time & even before it (a day or a hour before).
thanks in advance

Ramakrishnan

The Researcher
see these links: *www.spacejock.com/RMP.html
*www.dirfile.com/cybermatrix_reminder.htm
*www.freewarehome.com/Business_and_Productivity/Date_and_Time_Management/Reminders_t.html

go4saket

I am using Chameleon Clock since the last three years. I find it to be the best. Try it and see if it satisfy your needs...

OP
ashfame

ashfame

Padawan
@ Ramakrishnan
i was looking for one that someone has tried but u just search for it & give me the links. Thanks anuways
@ go4saket
downloading it, will try & get back.
thanks

khansdream

Journeyman
Chameleon Clock is okay dude...........................!!!! It will remind you whatever you tell it to remind.................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But one more thing it will remind that you are using its trial version and you have to order it..............!!!!!!:))

PinKLip

Broken In
khansdream said:
Chameleon Clock is okay dude...........................!!!! It will remind you whatever you tell it to remind.................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But one more thing it will remind that you are using its trial version and you have to order it..............!!!!!!:))

Ya LOL
Btw "ClickTray Calendar" is too nice one, also freeware

Last edited:
use REINLANDER ...it is the fastest remainder, to do and calender software ...it is also skinnable and free find it at
*www.litestep.net/?section=7&catId=3&action=details&id=48

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom