Remember Google's April1st joke... now see this...

Status
Not open for further replies.

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
Remember Google's April Fool's joke this year.. the GMail Paper one?
Well, a Web service by the name eSnailer's out to make the joke a reality!
Bringing back snail mail!

*img169.imageshack.us/img169/5724/esnailervc9.png

eSnailer actually(!?!) prints, envelopes, stamps, and mails actual dead-tree letters free of charge within 24 hours. You enter the recipient's mailing information, your return address and compose your letter using a rich text editor and send it off all at eSnailer. As u can see in their ad...
Start by addressing the envelope below then write a letter to a friend or relative.
We will print, envelope, stamp, and send your letter via regular U.S. postal mail 100% free of charge. You pay nothing!

There is a catch though: eSnailer forces (yes, forces) you to "sign up" for a special offer, using the information entered in the return address. Your call on whether or not the extra "special offer"/junk mail's worth it. So, eSnailer, supported by ads, asks you to accept one of their free offers after you write your letter. In thier words "This is at no cost or hassle to you and takes truly no time." :D

Don't believe me! You better do....

Have a nice day.. and keep posting.

techbliss

Right off the assembly line
I remember such service existed in India some years back i.e around 1999 but it was ahead of its time and thus failed.

OP
koolbluez

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
tnx... anand.. 4 supportin my bump :D

paaji... i hate post inflation now... i need reps... or reputation @least... the latter's climbin on steadily... if i wanted post count.. i coulda been a biggggg poster... i'm senior in subscription to most guyz here :D
& i always try to delete my bump post anyway... i hate crappin around the place :D

Drizzling Blur

Devoted Metalhead \\m//
This is pretty nice, but then isnt this service too nice to be free, i mean the motive behind this all ???? Probably tracking down geniune people and trouble them further with phone calls and marketing gimmics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom