Reliance Wi-Max fraud or System not working in real?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mastermunj

In the zone
Dear Palz,

Around 14 days back my cousin took a wi-max connection from reliance. He wanted a connection of Rs 799/- which is 300Kbps.

Marketing guy said that the form can not be logged in with this plan and they must go for at least 1399/- rs plan. Once the connection is active, they will change the plan from 1399/- to 799/-.

Its been 14 days and my cousin's details are not updated in reliance system and this marketing fellow is saying that their system is not working properly. When asked whether after system is working fine, will the bill come with adjustment of our desired plan, he said we will have to pay as per the plan 1399/- which is really an unprofessional thing and they seem to be playing games with customers creating bad image of reliance.

Now i wanna have feedback from you pals that has anyone came across such situation?? Is reliance system really not working or these marketing fellows are playing games to earn more commission??

I am planning to take this matter to police to teach that marketing guy a good lesson and bring it to the notice of consumer court and also write a mail to all the reliance big heads. But before that i wanna make sure that what is the actual scenario behind such things to happen.

Awaiting for feedback to decide POA ahead...

To Mods: Please move this thread in appropriate section if its not. Sorry for inconvenience..

iinfi

mekalodu
i v wimax for the past 2-3 months. i v the 150 kbps unlimited plan for Rs. 750.
the details of upgrading to the Rs. 799/month for 300 kbps came with my previous bill. i called up the customer care to enquire abt upgrading to the 300 kbps plan and they had no knowledge of that plan. later when i wrote to them they told me it is no available for wimax customers.
clearly a case of marketing and customer care not working in tandem. i jus left them alone n continuing with my previous plan. if the marketing person has given you anything in written then u can take them to court.

wats this Rs.1399 abt?? 300 kbps costs Rs.999 not Rs.1399
Rs.400 may b for installation. they had taken 500 INR from me for installation!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom