reliance sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

almighty

Ambassador of Buzz
hi mates
I ve reliance india mobile since 3 yrs... 2 days back they disconnect my outgoing and incoming both... when i call cc they told me that ur identity and address proof is not here, u ve to deposit ur address and id proof...
after listening dere rubbish agruement i told him i already deposited my address and id proof in february and u r web world gave me an aknowlegment too...
but they are a talking like deaf ... anyway i went web world and show them aknowledgement ... and asked them y u disconnected my line then they told me its coz of some problem , after 4-5 hrs ur no ll b activated again...
its abt 40 crossed and still my cell phone is deactivated without my any fault :(
what sud i do..where i complain ?
plz tell me :|

αNerd

Right off the assembly line
There was a thread yesteday that spoke of *www.core.nic.in/ ,

Hope this may solve your problem.

αNerd

Not just reliance but others like Hutch etc are upto the same trick...this problem should be solved once for all.

Hope these web pointers may also help you:

*www.trai.gov.in/trai/upload/misc/45/Advertisement for Consumer education.pdf

*www.trai.gov.in/citizen charter/comm_charter16mar2006.pdf

*www.trai.gov.in/PRESSRELEASENO952005.asp

You may also find more help just explore *www.trai.gov.in/

OP
almighty

almighty

Ambassador of Buzz
oh ho :D
thanx thanx thanx
simple speechless lets see wat these site do for me
anyway thanx for ur gr8 support

αNerd

One more advice, dont just directly jump to higher authorities, first start complaining from lower level on their cust care no and then note the details like the complain no and who spoke to you and what they said.

Then go on giving the grivience in writing with an acknowlegment... then contact the Nodal Officer at Reliance.....and if that doesnt solve the matter then try the rest.

But remember to keep a record of what all you are doing as a proof with all details.

Remember these operators dont give up that easily.

I had forced TATA Indicom to reconnect my phone without paying the bill (yes, without paying the bill) quoting the TRAI rules.

OP
almighty

almighty

Ambassador of Buzz
hey mate
i already noted down all complain no along with time and person name
i am facing one problem since 4 month and i ve mail and other related notes

αNerd

@mighty, here are the contact details of nodal officers of reliance:

*www.reliancecommunications.co.in/Communications/Contactus/nodal.html

Status