Reliance National Gaming Championship 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
Last date to register : 29 May 2005

*www.relianceinfo.com/Infocomm/webworld/index.html#games

Enjoy.......................................

OP
esumitkumar

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
Any body knows how much is the registration fee and charges

I tried callin R Webworld in Pune but no phone is working :(

Also what will be the timings of prelims from 30 May-2 June ???

Thanks !!

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
HEY deathvirus_me
doing engg, i also my sem exams going on so will be missing this , y do,nt they have it in say june or jult when no one has exams??

mako_123

Ambassador of Buzz
Can anyone tell me when the championship starts , i registered for Fifaand the webworld employess didnt give me a definaite date when it will start.

mako_123

Ambassador of Buzz
In the website , for fifa it says "Against the PC" does it mean like i have to play against computer in the championship.

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
the championship is organised in a very bad manner, nothing is clear , the site has little info, on 29th they decided what game should be played on which date that too regionally, bfore 29th only the date span of the rounds was decided , the proper shedule was decided only one day before the commencement of the championship , the game rules are also dumb , UT shud be played one on one to sort out the real deserving gamer, Against the pc in fifa is laughable .

mako_123

Ambassador of Buzz
Participated in Fifa 04 tournament today. The rules are foolish. In fifa 04 around 25 people participated and whoever scored the most against the PC won . The winner will again play against the PC on a harder difficulty level. The rules for NFS are also the same . You have to play against the PC and whoever wins in the smallest time qualifies. What is the point of having a national gaming tournament when you are playing against the computer.

supersaiyan

In the zone
i went yesterday for it. man it sux. why the hell r they making us go against the computer. plus no modifications were unlocked. one had to create a new profile.

c00l

Broken In
i participated fr nfsu and ut
first of all the controllers(keyboards) are a piece of shit
damn clumsy
n when i asked fr the dates fr ut they said it was cancelled along with fifa and warcraft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom