Reliance mobile-internet query

Status
Not open for further replies.

a_medico

Chillum Baba
how long cud u hook a reliance handset to the desktop for internet use...i mean , battery point of view... i have heard charging and datacable has same socket..u cannot use both at a time.
is there any handset in which u can use both charging and internet datacable at a time?

if yes which? which is most economical (preferably nokia)

thanks

Ricky

Cyborg Agent
samsung sets mostly comes with datacable which also charges the phone.. there is also button in them to switch on/off the charges in some cable.

Secondly LG set used to come with a charger which has diff. socket so you can charge while cable is connected.

PS: now I really keep distance from reliance so there could be few things you will come to know more latest.

expertno.1

Technomancer
well if u continuously use it without chaging it will run 3 hours in gprs mode as i have

but never get the data cable....
use usb cables as they will allow you to charge at the same time ...works with any mobile

happy buying

godblessedson

Broken In
LG 2030 and 5130

I had previously LG 2030 model which has desktop charger system (3 copper strips on back side) and central port for charger/data cable. I was used to use it with deskop charger and data cable simultaneously.

Now I switched to LG 5130 set, it has both charging and data cable port separate.

tech_cheetah

Journeyman
i have serial cable for lg rd2130.. it has a socket for attaching charger .. so u can use it while charging simultaneously.. well if u buy an original reliance cord then there will b this option.. but not in cheap local versions which are available at Rs 150 onwards.. i advice u to buy the usb one .. as there is automatically charging through the usb port.. the original one r availabe at 1300 n others (which also work fine) at Rs 400 onwards..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom