Reliance- LG LSP-340E

Status
Not open for further replies.

club_pranay

Nokia 7110 to iPhone 5
Whenever i try to connect i get this error..
*img57.exs.cx/img57/6692/untitled5ms.th.jpg
i have tried many different cables but the problem remains the same.

where could be the problem? the handset or the port(com)/computer???

well, i use da same connection. the error number (0006) is not stated in the help files.
Well, in this case, uninstall the dialer from dial-up-networking, n then, re-install the dialer.
if still no help, contact reliance customer care at *333!

chiao!

ranjithbajpe

Journeyman
Reliance

hi..!
I dont know about XP> But in windows 98 I had a problem like it shows error, Internal authentication error. If it is so then u have to go to add and remoove program and windows componets and add all the componets related to Internet and networking. I did so and now my phone is connecting. I think u use Xp. For XP also same solution I think.

OP
club_pranay

club_pranay

Nokia 7110 to iPhone 5
when dialing thru windows dial up i get error "the request not supported"

*img61.exs.cx/img61/9652/err4ah.jpg

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
try to reinstall the driver......

what kind of cable r u using?? if COM.... the go to device manager > update ur modem driver > from the Installation CD folder...... restart... see what happnes...

make a new connection after deleting the old one.... the number to dial without any country code in #777 from FWP ur user name & password is ur phone number without the 0 before the STD code.....

try & let us know the result.......

OP
club_pranay

club_pranay

Nokia 7110 to iPhone 5
i am using a com cable, and i think the com port is working fine coz when i try to connect without the cable i get an error .....

Opening port....
Error 692: There was a hardware failure in the modem (or other connecting device)
*img116.exs.cx/img116/1629/err5uv.jpg

i've tried deleting and reinstalling the driver a number of times but no use.
i think there's some probs with the handset

avdhut_s

Broken In
hi,
even i'm facing problem with my Reliance connection....
the error msg says" didn't detect anythin on COM port "
I got my LG phone n data cable checked from reliance service centre n it worked fine there......
i even connected Mouse to the same port , just to check if the COM port is working properly n it worked fine...
PLZ HLP !!!

ranjithbajpe

Journeyman
relaince

If you are using WIN 98,. got to add remoove programs, "add remoove components" and select Internet connections. select all and update it. then might you r phone work

OP
club_pranay

club_pranay

Nokia 7110 to iPhone 5
i think the cable is correct, coz when i run setup it checks the com ports, and detects my phone on "com1".

OP
club_pranay

club_pranay

Nokia 7110 to iPhone 5
i just found out that the connection was working when i connected it to my friend's pc. this means some thing is wrong with my pc?

iinfi

mekalodu
i got the solution

i got the solution.....

just uninstall the RConnect software .....

goto controlPanel -> modems .... remove the modem manually .....

then connect the LG LSP-340E to either COM1 or COM2 ...... and install
R Connect software from the CD ......
select the port com1/com2 ..to which u have connected the phone to during the setup ....

and ur problem is solved ....
remember u will have to remove the Standard 19200bps modem manully from the control panel -> Modems ..... everytime u uninstall n reinstall R Connect s/w....

OP
club_pranay

club_pranay

Nokia 7110 to iPhone 5
man! i've done that many times!!!

btw i've been using that com port for my nokia handset data cable.

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
well then did have tryed to uninstall that nokia drivers then tryed to installed that com port.....

btw i've been using that com port for my nokia handset data cable.

& the time of install did the installer found those com ports??? reffer to the help file of the CD.......

OP
club_pranay

club_pranay

Nokia 7110 to iPhone 5
i uninstalled the nokia software and yes, the reliance installer detects the phone on COM1

oops, i dont know how i forgot.... i installed the software on my other OS, win98...... and it worked!!!! that means there's a problem in Xp
may be the ports r not free.

iinfi

mekalodu
well....

assuming u have removed the modem n then installed reliance phone driver as i had told u.....

did u restart ut PC b4 trying u use the dialer??

well i know this is the silliest to ask n very humiliating for the reader ...but i know from my past experience with RConnect s/w .... that its very buggy ....

try doing the entire process again ... remove all other modems ....
good luck dude ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom