Regrading IPod Warranty...

Status
Not open for further replies.

amitskale

Broken In
Hello Guys,

I am planning to buy an ipod 30 gb. But I am worried about the warranty. JJmehta mention on their website that there would be 1 year warranty on the same.

But if somebody purchases an ipod without bill then how the warranty can be availed in case some problem comes later?

A shopkeeper here in pune told me that the warranty is directly from Apple and it could be availed even if there is no bill.

Please reply at earliest some info about this!!

Regards,
Amit Kale.

nepcker

Proud Mac Pro Owner
Here's an answer from *www.apple.com/support/ipod/service/faq/.

How can I tell if my iPod is in-warranty?
Your iPod is covered by Apple’s Limited Warranty for iPod for one year from the date of original purchase. Apple’s Limited Warranty begins on the date that the iPod was originally purchased. Apple may need to examine your proof of purchase document to verify your iPod’s warranty status.

This must mean that you do need a bill to avail your warranty.

Just to be sure whether you can avail the warranty or not, try contacting a Genius at an Apple Store, or post your query at the Apple Discussion Forums (*discussions.apple.com/). You can also try visiting www.apple.com/support/ipod for support on iPod.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
arent there 2 thread on the same thing ... and besides it says it may require it doesnt say it requires as far as i remember i did not need to put in any of bill details

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom