registry defragmentation

Status
Not open for further replies.

sujeet2555

In the zone
i want to know that is if i use a program to defragment my registry ,is that do any harm to my system ?i do not want to touch the registry

godblessedson

Broken In
Defragmentation reduce clutter

Defragmentation reduces cluttering so it would not harm ur registry. It is rather good to defragment registry to make system run smooth.

ashisharya

In the zone
registry is the core of any operating system. and if the registry will be defrag ur computer will be very fast.

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
u should use a registry defragmenter.... it will make ur system work little fast.... they relable products like System Mechanic did some very good job here....

I guess System Mechanic is very good. Moreover defragmenting your registry is a good thing. But first and foremost backup your registry before defragmenting it.

anandk

Distinguished Member
defragmneting the registry is definately a good idea. and u too must do it. its absoluely safe.
here are some utilities which have registry defragmentors in them or are stand-alone ones :
registry compactor
registry compressor
tune-up utilities
system mechanic
all avlbl at www.download.com

expertno.1

Technomancer
system mechanic
www.iolo.com

compress ur registry..will not make any harm.....after compressing also defragmnet the hard disk.....both will speed up ur computer

get a ram defragmanter also...if u have large ram

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom