registry cleaning software

Status
Not open for further replies.

techdoc

Broken In
hi can u guys suggest good registry cleaning software which is easy and safe to play with . and some free ones too

techno_funky

da' Ťurntable ruleth
RegScrubXP 3.25
RegCleaner
EasyCleaner
Microsoft RegClean
WT RegCleanerXP
TweakNow RegCleaner

get em here
*www.iamnotageek.com/a/138-p1.php

OP
techdoc

techdoc

Broken In
also i am using xp and 2k .will that be a problem??ie should i take some xtra precautions during deleting registry keys

girish_b

Journeyman
yeah it rules big time...... all the optiond s given are real.once i noticed that my c drive had only 150- something mb of free space . i uesd system mechanic and fired all the temperory files .then i had a 1.11gb of free space in c:

godzi_85

In the zone
girish_b said:
yeah it rules big time...... all the optiond s given are real.once i noticed that my c drive had only 150- something mb of free space . i uesd system mechanic and fired all the temperory files .then i had a 1.11gb of free space in c:
seriously??? i mean ..... seriously???
for how many decaded did you not clean your HDD??
i usually clean stuff... once a month.. but temporary files are like hardly more than 100 mb...

girish_b

Journeyman
i was cleaning my system after a long time . it was mu=y system at banglore. for a long time i was here at calicut on vacation.but my younger brother and cousin were killing that pc with games . they went on playing mortal combat and the samsung key board get f***ed..

harpoon

Journeyman
Use Registry Cleaner.It's the best and the most easy to use; it creates automatic backups.You can get it on Mindware C.D a few month's back.(Sorry I cannot scavenge through my entire CD pile now, :idea: to tell u the exact month).

lajs

Broken In
i think best use system mechanic for registry cleaning activities...
and registry optimising ...its better to use advanced system optimiser (tis available in last month digit cd)

OP
techdoc

techdoc

Broken In
ok thank u guys for your suggestions .itried easy cleaner and reg scrub xp .it was pretty good in cleaning the junk.will try system mechanic and registry optimiser soon.btw where can i get system mechanic???

girish_b

Journeyman
*www.iolo.com/sm/4pro/download.cfm
visit this page...
enter your first name, last name , e-mail adress.. and download the trial... for 30 days..like it or hate it.

OP
techdoc

techdoc

Broken In
hey nikhil and girish thanks for the links.system mechanic is awesome man.i liked all the features.btw is the defragmenter tool with system mechanic really good???do u guys know of some good 3rd party defragmenting softwares???

girish_b

Journeyman
that's cool. cracks and patches are doing the same thing to a trial software. And some changes in the registry and so on......
any way it is related to piracy.....

OP
techdoc

techdoc

Broken In
hey thanke for that info.i tried several reg cleaning softwares .but none w

as perfect .anyway the ones that i found useful were

1.system mec
2.registry mechanic
3.regsupreme pro
4.regseeker (good and free()
5.easy cleaner.free
6.reghealer
7.wtregistry cleaner
i think its better to use 3-4 cleaners to completely clean u r registry of the crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom