Registry Backup in Spybot S&D

Status
Not open for further replies.

mohanty1942

Journeyman
Q(1) When we run spybot Search & Destroy for the first time after installation, it prompts for "creating registry backup". If I skip it that time & want that option later - how to get that option anytime after first run ?

Q(2) What are the changes actually performed by Spybot S & D during the process of applying immunization ?

Hitboxx

Juke Box Hero
1) Go to Mode menu and select Advanced Mode. A bunch of options will open up under Settings in the left hand side pane. It must be there.

2) I'm not exactly sure about Immunization but think that it checks for problems based on criteria as set in the programs parameters for certain files.

Someone will reply you better, just wait.

OP
mohanty1942

mohanty1942

Journeyman
(1) Before putting the question I had already checked the options in Advanced Mode also. I didn't find that option there. I am using Ver 1.5.

OP
mohanty1942

mohanty1942

Journeyman
go to Advance Mode>Settings>Settings>Wizard

there u'll get the option to create registry backup

Thank you 'Motobuntu' a lot for your reply. I appreciate your answer with a big thanks since you are the only person who gave me the exact reply I i needed it after such a long break.

Please put few words so that i can know that you got my msg.

Ecko

Wandering In Tecno Land
During Immunization hosts files are updated to Exclude or include any website as trusted or not

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom