Rediff.com Shopping ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

flashweb

Broken In
Last day i made a purchase through Rediff.com shopping.

My brother accidently put item 2 in there shopping cart and check out.

I checked rediff.com to find contact details to sort this out.

Help link is

*support.rediff.com/shopping.htm

on the page i clicked the link

How can I cancel my order?

it says, i have to contact support to cancell the order, i just need to make change in number of items i ordered.

Clicking Contact support button, i am getting

Not Found
The requested URL /support/printform.cgi was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Rediff don't want any one to contact customer care, so they deleted the web page ?

I made purchase with baazee.com, their support is good, here it seems no way to contact rediff, No phone numbers, only an email id, i send a mail, even after 24 hours no reply.

Anyone have shopping experiance with Rediff.com ?

SmoothCriminal

In the zone
A similar topic was here recently.. think, u wint see that..

anywayz.. Prices at Sify, rediff & indiatimes shopping are atleast 25-50% more than the mkt price.. u may get stuff for cheap rates on Baazee..

for more details on shopping sites and experiences, u can refer this link:

Shopping Sites & People's Views

Deep

Version 2.0
i had purchased t-shirt from rediff a year back..

i had ordered round neck t-shirt and the one which i got was v-neck and the quality of t-shirt was bad...

i had purchased paid rediffmail account also and because of lack of information on their site i ended up purchasing some other account and then i contacted them on the phone and got things fixed up...

so for cds and books rediff might be good but not at all good for stuff like clothes and all...

btw flashweb

check this link to contact customer support..

*support.rediff.com/cgi-bin/support..._ff_3.htm&subject=Shopping: ORDER CANCELATION

i added cgi-bin in the url since cgi files are in cgi-bin dir :)
rediff suck lol they cant even provide correct url and leave user to findout the URL like a puzzle..

haha
Deep

Deep

OP
F

flashweb

Broken In
Thanks Deep for the correct URL, it seems u need to be a hacker to contact Rediff.com customer support. I have checked the whois and try to call them, but can't get. Anyway i asked them to cancel the order, hope they will respond.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom