recycle bin

Status
Not open for further replies.

rajeev1981

Broken In
hello friends i need a help i have lost my data file also deleted from recycle bin.is there is any way by that i can find that file someone told me that after deleting from recycle bin it goes somewhere and not deleted from hard disk .i'm using xp pro.pls help me thanks a lot for ur coopration.

Official Techie

In the zone
your friend told u a right thing but the files are kept in the system only for 77 days if and only if norton systemworks is installed

OP
R

rajeev1981

Broken In
i have norton installed previously but now i uninstalled it i'm using anti kaspersky.do u mean by norton antivirus or its symnatec system.pls make it clear to me thanks a lot for ur suggestion.

paul_007

Padawan
u can use any file recovery software to recover ur files but there is no guarantee that u would be able to recover them 100%

digiFriend

In the zone
you can use "Restoration v2.5". its 193KB and freeware.
make sure you don't save anything on the partition from which you want to recover data.(that may reduce your chances of recovering data.)

Rollercoaster

-The BlacKCoaT Operative-
the best according to me is "recover my files"
and in the meantime dont access the partition that contained the data or else it may get over written.

anandk

Distinguished Member
i use 'revover my files'.

as far as freeware is concerned u can search for a good file recovery utility here
*www.techsupportalert.com/best_46_free_utilities.htm
or here
*www.econsultant.com/i-want-freeware-utilities/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom