recovering data with same dir structure

Status
Not open for further replies.

hansraj

In the zone
guys .. a new trouble for me. I lost the data of 35 GB in my old 40 gb hard disk since i had to format it while fitting a new disk of 80 Gb. How and why is a sad story but not my fault,believe me.
Now i want to recover the complete data consisting of photos, mp3, videos, ppt, docs, html and so on so forth... unending list of 35 gb.
also i want to get it back in the same directory format and with the same names.. coz if i recover the files only then i will be wasting months in sorting out the different files and creating new names and folders for them....
is there any good software available which can

1. recover all the files
2. recover them in the same directory structure rather than recovering only the files.
3. the name is retained while recovering the files n directories

DukeNukem

Come get Some
hansraj said:
guys .. a new trouble for me. I lost the data of 35 GB in my old 40 gb hard disk since i had to format it while fitting a new disk of 80 Gb. How and why is a sad story but not my fault,believe me.
Now i want to recover the complete data consisting of photos, mp3, videos, ppt, docs, html and so on so forth... unending list of 35 gb.
also i want to get it back in the same directory format and with the same names.. coz if i recover the files only then i will be wasting months in sorting out the different files and creating new names and folders for them....
is there any good software available which can

1. recover all the files
2. recover them in the same directory structure rather than recovering only the files.
3. the name is retained while recovering the files n directories

Use GET DATA BACK for FAT/NTFS (WHICHEVER YOU FILE SYSTEM IS)
or for free alternative try PCI FILE INSPECTOR

THERE ARE FAINT CHANCES, BUT THERE IS.

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
Freeware: PC Inspector
Download at: *www.pcinspector.de/file_recovery/uk/download.htm

Paid: Recover my files
This maintains the entire Directory structure.

All the Best!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom