Recover phonebook for from PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akshay

Cyborg Agent
I happened to hard format my n6600. I even formatted my MMC card. I had taken a backup of my phonebook using pbktransfer. But now after reinstallation, the backup file is not recognised by the program.

I had also "copy & paste" my entire MMC card on my PC. My phonebook was on MMC. Can anyone tell me if I can restore the phone book using the files from HDD and where are they located and how to restore?

satbir

Broken In
did i read that right??
My phonebook was on MMC
The phonebook is stored in the phone memory and i don't think there is an option to transfer it to the MMC. try using the same s/w which u used to take a backup of ur contacts(pkb transfer) it should have an option of restoring the phn book. and if u know a way to transfer the phonebook to the MMC let me know.....

OP
Akshay

Akshay

Cyborg Agent
satbir said:
did i read that right??
The phonebook is stored in the phone memory and i don't think there is an option to transfer it to the MMC. try using the same s/w which u used to take a backup of ur contacts(pkb transfer) it should have an option of restoring the phn book. and if u know a way to transfer the phonebook to the MMC let me know.....

Rite satbir... But I had transferred my phonebook using pbktransfer to my MMC which does not recognise the format now (it was compressed by d s.w itself).

Try using d s.w urself... 19kb in size (no it is not cracked or anything.. its a freeware)

satbir

Broken In
hey buddy....... sry for a late reply........ right now my phn is at nokia care......when i get my phone back........ i'll try installing this thing n let u know if i find something fruitful

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom