Recording from music site

Status
Not open for further replies.

nepsan

Broken In
Well in this world of downloads and all i went to some music site like raaga and dishant well they only give us to hear the song there
and the real player in computer
well i even think that those music files were one even in tempory internet files
so is there any way we can save those streaming music from those site
(even we have to listen to whole song for first time)
Do any body havr any idea any software
i hope Your answer will help million of people about thousand of my friends are asking me so
Any way hope that people will reply
Frank
Well i saw one save files in real player in view--nowplaying
but i think it only saves the links
so be careful with answers

theraven

Technomancer
search dude SEARCH !!!
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4540&highlight=recording+streaming+audio

ali.en

Broken In
How 2 record streaming audio

U can first install a software like Nero Audio Editor or U can just use sound recorder to do this.For example,in "raaga" , U click on a track's name and then it wil start playing in Real player.Before the song starts,Just take a connecting cable and connect the speaker's headphone pin to the comp's "Line-in".Click "Record" on the Software(Nero or Sound recorder).Thats it !!! U R ready 2 rock and roll.Enjoy ,man.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Most of th songs that u get to listen on th sites u hv mentioned are copyrighted. It's illegal[/] to record them. Although there r ways to record 'em, it is thoroughly illegal. Anyways, u can try Total Recorder or Cool Edit Pro to record, after setting th input source as ur soundcard.

visvo

Journeyman
i prefer software like music match juke box to record instead of insirting cable and all other stuff in computers... this are easy .. but the quality is a big matter and then comes copyright things ..any suggestion ? plz

visvo

Journeyman
hey ! why can't we use freecoder to record online or any type of music its free and available in this months digit cd go grab it .. its easy and hazzle free !

whistler

Journeyman
do it in style

hey guys...why to install too many s/w's for every new need...
i have a solution which will enable to record real media online in goo'ol winamp itself...
should i proceed with details? 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom