Status
Not open for further replies.

bhavi_panchal

Broken In
hi guys;

this is my first post to this forum; :D

i have pIII 800 Mhz pc with mercury motherboard;
its about 4 years old, it has very odd problem that it gets restart automatically frequently with out any application runing, although im upgrading my pc to amd 2800 with asus motherboard, just for knowledge purpose, is it hardware or software problem???

i have windows xp pro and win 98; mostly this problem happens in xp and rarely in win 98

what can i do about it???

shwetanshu

Cyborg Agent
first of all welcome to the forums and as for ur problem i think it is due to a faulty SMPS or may be ur proccy gets too much heated up, try cleaning the cabinet.

ersolanki

Right off the assembly line
shwetanshu said:
first of all welcome to the forums and as for ur problem i think it is due to a faulty SMPS or may be ur proccy gets too much heated up, try cleaning the cabinet.

no this is not the solution of this problem i am also having the same problem i pc and i tryed 3 new smps and clean my pc several times i am using a processor of 450mhz. and problem is still not solved plz suggest somthing else

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
ersolanki said:
no this is not the solution of this problem i am also having the same problem i pc and i tryed 3 new smps and clean my pc several times i am using a processor of 450mhz. and problem is still not solved plz suggest somthing else
Why are you fishing so deep dude? 2 years old thread bumped! :D
Thread reported.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom