Realtek Driver Update Problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fordac

Be The Best
Hi am using a FOXCONN 915Pl7AE-8S motherboard and recently i tried to update my on-board Realtek HD AUDIO DRIVER from R1.34 to R1.66. The problem is it worked well for a couple of days and then it doesnt work. The driver says a code 10 error.

I searched the internet and found that a new KB888111 Ver1.0a patch should be installed in order to get it work again but even after installing the new patch also there was no sound....Could someone help me in this???

REALTEK AUDIO CODEC : ALC880
AUDIO CONTROLLER : HD

Third Eye

gooby pls
Download and install this version -> *drivers.softpedia.com/get/SOUND-CARD/REALTEK/Realtek-High-Definition-Audio-Codec-Driver-R167.shtml

OP
fordac

fordac

Be The Best
Tech Genius said:
Download and install this version -> *drivers.softpedia.com/get/SOUND-CARD/REALTEK/Realtek-High-Definition-Audio-Codec-Driver-R167.shtml

Same Error my friend...Works on first install but when restarted no sound and the device says a CODE 10 Error....
Also when i installed the 888111 Ver1.0a Patch the installation was successful but the update is not listed in my Add/Remove Programs.

Any other way to make it work.

Third Eye

gooby pls
First download Driver Cleaner Pro from -> *downloads.guru3d.com/download.php?det=745
And clean Realtek drivers from it.

After cleaning,install Realtek drivers ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom