RealPlayer 11 for Linux is now available

Status
Not open for further replies.

praka123

left this forum longback
The RealPlayer 11 for Linux and its underlying fully open source Helix Player 11 are now both available. The RealPlayer 11 for Linux has many new features including support for playing Windows Media content on Linux. There is an integrated Playlist Editor and support for Perfect Play (Superbuffer). ALSA and surround sound playback are now supported also.

You can download the new RealPlayer for Linux from www.real.com

You can download Helix Player 11 (RPM, generic BIN installer and Source) from the *player.helixcommunity.org/2005/downloads/index.html

seems it is not free!???:?:

Hitboxx

Juke Box Hero
It's not for Linux, only Windows. I tried the Get Free Realplayer link and it download a 320kb dialer & installer for RealPlayer11GOLD.exe, which basically sucks. 10 is enough for me.

CadCrazy

in search of myself
It's not for Linux, only Windows. I tried the Get Free Realplayer link and it download a 320kb dialer & installer for RealPlayer11GOLD.exe, which basically sucks. 10 is enough for me.

And what is this
*software-dl.real.com/17468a60ff8672ab8202/unix/RealPlayer11GOLD.bin

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
Comon buddy,they are not that lame to brand a EXE file as a Linux Player:p.

Real Player provides Linux player in association with Helix Playe

Last edited:
OP
praka123

praka123

left this forum longback
heh!mplayer is more than enough!
still it is curious to see real giving support for windows media format on Linux :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom