• CONTEST ALERT - Experience the power of DDR5 memory with Kingston Click for details

Really Strange Monitor problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
saROMan

saROMan

QA Juggler
Contined ................

Green Color

Original Image :
http://www.bombiadesign.com/downloads/desktops/blocks_green_1024x768.jpg

Yellow Color

Original Image :
http://www.pixeldiva.co.uk/photo/gallery/yellow-flower-ie.jpgn3.gif

also when i go in Graphic controller properties i cant change the BMP ..nor can i restore to default as they are grayed out ...is it the Real Problem ???

My Monitor is IBM E54 Black 15" CRT Monitor ( 633147N )
Motherboard/Chipset : 845G Family
Display Adapter :Intel 82845G/GL/GE/PE/GV Graphic Controller

I have Uninstalled AGP / Display Drivers ...searched and Updated Monitor

Drivers......Checked If my Monitor Pin/Connector are damaged ....but no use....I have done every thing in my power to Resolve the
Problem...but Failed

may be any 1 here can help me....

Note : All images are clickable Thumbnails...

vandit

In the zone
the pics u have posted seem quite fine to me......no probs....what wierd problem are u trying to tell abt???

the.kaushik

œ∑´®†¥¨ˆøπåß∂ƒ©˙∆˚¬Ω≈ ç√∫˜
yap me too... but if still u hav problem reinstall ur windows and still if u hav then report..

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
Arre lol its a monitor fault, VGA is fine and thats why screenshots are OK now. Check you monitor settings and make them to factory settings again. Also try degaussing. How old is it ?

djmykey

Let the music play.....
Monitor gaya re babu. The screenies r fine, really fine. Monitor mein shot hain. Try checking the cable for twists/knots if everything is fine then u gotta give the monitor 4 repair.

OP
saROMan

saROMan

QA Juggler
damn after loking at repys..seems that there is fault in monitor only :( ..coz here i cant see any RED Color..nor YEllow ..every thing looks pale..also this PC is a bit new 1 ....IBM Netvista ....damn will have to call the Enggenier ...hay any 1 know whome to call for help in CHENNAI ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom