Realizm GFX cards

Status
Not open for further replies.

[flAsh]

In the zone
Well I wanna select a Rock Hard GFX cards which can lemme play all the latest and future gen games so I had 6800Gt in my mind along with Athlon 64 3000+ (Socket 939) and nForce3 250GB ultra (Gigabyte Ga-K8NSNXP-939 or MSI K8N Neo2 Platinum) mobo. but now I hav changed my thoughts bout 6800GT and tried to check out 3dlabs Realizm GFX cards as they r proff. cards they hav tons of PS and VS and may be price :x . plz lemme know about the folowing cards.
1. WILDCAT REALIZM 100
*www.3dlabs.com/products/product.asp?prod=290
2.WILDCAT REALIZM 200
*www.3dlabs.com/products/product.asp?prod=291

indro

In the zone
that video card is a workstation catagory card and its for 3d odellind and stuff , not for a gamer , using it primarily for games will not utilize its full potencial , anyways its cost is too high , multi lakhs for sure .

liquid_nitrogen88

Journeyman
hey flash,as indro told n u urself mentioned,these cards r for professionals.u get them if u r into Computer Aided Designing , Digital Content Creation (DCC),Visual simulation
etc etc........but not for gamin.
Plus,they got many compatibility prob too.
They r not that costly(lakhs)but STARTS from 40- 50K.your use wont justify that price.I think u can get a decent nvidia or radeon for that price. :lol:

hey...X800XTPE gives a frame rate of almost 100 in FarCry @ 1024x768 with very high quality settings n 6800GT gives around 90(while my new 9600pro gives 30 n old GF2MX gives massive rendering errors :cry: ).Can u demand more????

G

gxsaurav

this card will beat the hell out of 6800 in workstation tasks, but even a 6600 will beat this card in DirectX as it is meant for workstations only

OP
F

[flAsh]

In the zone
cent % tru. I never said that it wud gimme more FPS, but keep in mind that the no PS, VS will affect the pixel hungry scenes tremendously making it better than the best.

akshayt

Wise Old Owl
ha

don't go for amd 3000 939

go for amd 3500 or higher

or amd 3400clawhammer(better than amd 3200 939 in most , confirm it though)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom