Reading problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

nightwind2060

Right off the assembly line
Well, one of my friends gave me the DVD of GTA copland and he wrote that disc using the writer of win vista.The problem is that my os is XP SP2 and dosen't read the DVD so, what is the way to run that DVD.
and plzzzzzzzz
make it fast cuz I have to retrun it

mad_max

Journeyman
probably the disk didn't finalise,see if it works on another drive or on vista os.You can try nero rescue to retrieve the files if the disk isn't finalised(provided only the last few bits thats related to the burning aspect of the process didn't get written)

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Disk error.

OFFTOPIC --> You bring back memories of one of my friends who used to format Windows for small errors like 'DirectX not updated' and '[insert name].exe has stopped working' :D.

^^
LOL
I know a few samples :rolleyes:
@Thread Starter
The disc was not finalised in my opinion.
So, I dont think it'll work irrespective of your OS
If it is reading but giving CRC, try copying tghe contents of the cd/DVD on to your Hard drive and run it from there :)

GTA Copland is a mod of GTA SA in which all the old cars are replaced with new all new cars i.e. supra,bmw,mercedies,etc,. and the game members are turned into cops thats why it is called GTA Copland. It has been released by the Black Groove Gang. Their site www.running-devils.de but i didn't understand language of the site.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
= SAN ANDREAS? 2006 - COPLAND = is an ultimate collection of over 160 GTA San Andreas modifications made by independent authors from allover the world. To view all features, visit this website : Hometown.aol.de

gta copland is a addon mod [collection of mods], if you've stand-alone version, its illegal.
go buy orig. game, then install this mod if you want to.
*www.moddb.com/downloads/san-andreas-copland-2006

at local "pirate" shops:p, they sell gta copland & thats what your friend has.

this is bloody slow on old pc's:p

Yo dudes i know its illegal and the mod is totally fine and does not runs slow in computers if you have a dedicated GPU card and 1gb ram but it also comes with a software naming "Game Accelerator" that makes the game run totally smooth in pcs having inboard graphics and 256mb ram.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom