Re: WINDOWS LIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.

harmads

Journeyman
Hi All

I would appreciate anyone helping me out on this one:

I use XP. From the time Hotmail got upgraded to Windows Live Hotmail, I have been facing a peculiar problem. In all my Forwarded mails and most of my Sent mails, the contact list gets printed at the end of the mail. This, besides being irritating to the receiver is also exposing my personal data to public. I have sent several feedbacks to Hotmail but there has been no response whatsoever.

Thanks.

OP
H

harmads

Journeyman
Thanks for the response..

well it says :

"This is the classic version of Windows Live Hotmail
The full version was designed for a bigger screen, but you can try it anyway".

I've never had problem with Hotmail. Even the msn chat format has changed to Winows Live messenger.. my computers are the same as before. I used to use Win98 earlier, now I use Xp.

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
1. Which browser?
>>>A. Is Javascript enabled? if not, enable it.

2. Why not use Full version instead?
>>>A. Is your screen size too small for that?
>>>B. Give it a try via "Options" in your E-Mail page and choose "Switch to Full Version". Test mail to yourself or some safe subject and what is its result?

OP
H

harmads

Journeyman
QwertyManiac said:
1. Which browser?
>>>A. Is Javascript enabled? if not, enable it.

2. Why not use Full version instead?
>>>A. Is your screen size too small for that?
>>>B. Give it a try via "Options" in your E-Mail page and choose "Switch to Full Version". Test mail to yourself or some safe subject and what is its result?

I use IE 7. Java is enabled...

It happenes when I pickup contacts from the address book. That is when I click on a contact in the address book. It does not happen if I type the address manually...
Thanks..will appreciate help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom