RE: DVD Cutting Software

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pragna

Broken In
Hello Friends,

I am virtually a very much use of DVD's in my computer, i wanted to know whether there is a software for cutting DVD films. I do not want to rip the films and then cut. I want to cut in there DVD form only,

Please do help me in finding a software for it, since i have searched the whole net and i have not got it anywhere.

rkb2005

Broken In
Are you having 'Nero Burning ROM' sw for DVD with you, then you dont need to look for anywhere else!!
Nero comes free with the DVD drive. In the main screen first switch to advanced mode by clicking on the round icon in the bottom panel (the button displaying 2 faces). Now explore the tool a bit to get to the correct option (for DVD writing and extracting full or part of DVD movie) look on tool-tips for help. The actual navigation options I can give you tommo since I dont remember them & right now I'm in my office.(Sorry for that!)

OP
P

Pragna

Broken In
Thanks

Thank u for giving me advice i am very gretful for it, but i am using Nero 7,so can u please guide me and tell me how to cut a part of the film which is in DVD format.

dIgItaL_BrAt

Cyborg Agent
u can do that by using Nero Recode 2

1.Run Nero Recode (obviously)
2.Select the 'Remake a DVD' option.
3.Select the DVD u want to cut.
4.Select the Start/End tab
5.Set the start and End frames.
6.Set the size of the exported clip.
7.Export the clip
8.There is no 8th step ;)

himtuna

Journeyman
well that's about DVDs
I want to cut songs from a movie on my hdd
someone suggested vcdcutter but couldn't find it anywhere
is there any software which can perform following functions
1)Screen capture( still & motion capture)
2)Divide large files(>700 mb) which can be divided to be easily written on CDs without compressing it.
I mean, a complete recorder .

OP
P

Pragna

Broken In
Thanks

I am very much pleased with the responses of all my friends who are alwaya there if as guy has some problems.I also wanted to tell that the Nero suggestion where it can be cut using that software was that i am unable to open DVD files in that, and i do not know why it is doing like this.Otherwise thanks for the information. :D

premsharma

In the zone
nishant_garg89 said:
use dvd chopper

chopper xp [provided somewhere in digit probably apr or may 2005] and VOB splitter are very small applications and easy to use. Infact chopper xp is very nice, only the drawback is that you have to define start and end by timeline [00:00:00].

Othervise they are better than nero or any other program for that matter. chopper xp is available in digit and that too free software.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom