Re-Author DVD Movies

Status
Not open for further replies.

plsoft

Journeyman
Is there any software to compile multiple DVD movies into a Single-Layered DVD with Menus & Subtitles. Here is what i want to do:

1. Back-up movies from different DVD's (Let's say 2 movies from different DVD's)
2. Compile the 2 movies in a 4.7 GB DVD along with the subtitles
3. Create a Menu

The problem i'm facing here is that i can do the above with the help of Nero Vision Express but it doesn't retain the subtitles.
Can anyone suggest a software with which i can do the above?

Kniwor

Learner
i use nero 7 premium for the purpose... nero vision coupled with nero recode does the job

i dont know of any freeware

OP
plsoft

plsoft

Journeyman
cud u pls tell me how to go about it. I have tried it with nero recode but couldnt create the menu.

go4saket

TMPGenc doesnt support subtitles. Nero Recode does support subtitles, but it recodes the whole movie again because of which again there is again some quality loss...

I am too looking for a software that can make menus with subtitle feature, but got only one solution and i.e. DVD Lab Pro, but its some what complicated and time consuming...

upendra_gp

In the zone
Hi!
I suggest you to use AVI2DVD. Its a great software. INsert the DVD & start the program. Select the languages of subtitles & audio stream. Select your favourite encoder. Use 2 pass encoding. I suggest you using HcEnc or NuEnc because they are awesome! You can also create menu. Good Luck!
Happy Encoding!!!

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Try the 1click products link. it has got some great responce from customers.

Ramakrishnan

The Researcher
Go here *www.doom9.org/index.html?/mpg/ifoedit-dvdauthor.htm. Most of your queries, problems regarding DVDs could be solved. It is a forum just like digit forum devoted completely to DVD/SVCD issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom