1. Hey Guest Did you know you can win an Honor 10 phone worth ₹33,000 and an additional ₹70,000 in paytm vouchers, just by replying to some threads and taking part in the discussions happening in the Honor Hub?

What are you waiting for? Start commenting and start winning! Remember to read the instructions posted here.

Dismiss Notice

Rdbms...??????

Discussion in 'QnA (read only)' started by readermaniax, May 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. readermaniax

readermaniax New Member

hey ive been told to prepare a chart on "latest RDBMS software’s" i duno wat to do .. as i dun know WTF is RDBMS .............can u plz help me with the project

2. abracadabra

abracadabra New Member

3. mediator

mediator New Member

Well dood...there are lotta softwares/programs on which u can apply DBMS. Plus u can make ur own DBMS like in VB etc. There are new softwares that are created daily. Microsoft access also provides u with DBMS!

The few top ones in which u test DBMS and learn, and which are used commercially are : ORACLE,postgreSQL,MySQL,Micrsoft SQL server !
    Outta these ORACLE is used most commercially. PostgreSQL has all the features that are implemented in DBMS standard. MySQL is the fastest in terms of processing etc.

If u wanna learn all about DBMS + compare the above four....IM me ur email and I'll give u the name of the ebook to it!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.