Rate my site Guys .. and Suggest a domain name for it..thnks

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
naveen_reloaded

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
spam????

had categories for all so that everything is covered...

it is supposed to be a place for everthing ...

please do guide me in building a googd forumm..

thnks for the comments...

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
had categories for all so that everything is covered...

it is supposed to be a place for everthing ...

Thats the problem... Its not possible to cover every thing, to start with, once u try that, u mess up... :(

For forum starter, its best to concentrate full resoures in single thing... it will build up content which will help u to earn more visits and users, then to keep those users there, increase ur reach :p

OP
naveen_reloaded

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
i dont know ..can u help me out .. i dont know how to concentrate on one subject actually on which subject??

more over so far there has been many threads... wht will happen to them?? should i delete categories??

thnks for replying mate

PikachuTrAiNeR

Boredom redefined.
I really don't see much of your own effort there, and moreover it cannot be rated as a "site" and should be rather addressed as a forum or community.
And spell properly or be looked down upon, unless you only mean it to be informal to the extent of a personal community (imo, which makes no sense). Also, do not blindly copy skins. Make changes besides just adding MODs.

anandk

Distinguished Member
focus ! stick to one field. if u have tech/computers/cellfons, having medicine appears outofplace. use proper english/spellcheck. best wishes.

Pathik

Google Bot
Yup... Focus on just one or two things...
And also club the sections... like PS and xbox discussions in Console zone... Nokia and SE in Mobile section...

OP
naveen_reloaded

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!

but still not got any idea where to concentrate on...
and more over i dont know much about programming or stuff like that ..so every step i take .. i need to read all the procedure ..thats why i cant impose my ideas much upon it ..... planning to integrate blog with it ...

again thnks for all the comments..
just one question.. isnt having a website is tough ..like u have to update links .. and again how can it be done?>? i first started to create a site only but the complexity and things like programming .. left me here to use a predefined stuff like phpbb(free) .. sorry but have putsome efforts to come this way..
anyone really intersted in contributing to my forum will be very welcomed...

thnks in advance...

satyamy

Alive Again...
I totally agreed with Saurav
ur forum dont have anything sensful
U have technology, movie, medical zone
manage & go for one good one & not for all useless thing

slugger

Banned
naveen_reloaded said:

but still not got any idea where to concentrate on...
and more over i dont know much about programming

well u shud think of that ONE thing dat u r extrememly passion8 abt and wud like to offer a platform 4 discussin. then dat becomes ur subject of d forum. start off with a few categories on dat topic [mayb 2 or max 3] and then when the no of memebers and threads increase, u may also increase d no of topics [under dat ONE topice u r passion8 about]

achieving anything significant in life involves a lots of hardwork and perseverence and you shud b ready to put in d time and effort dat wud b needed 2 make ur forum a success

all d best 4 ur forum

OP
naveen_reloaded

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
thnks guys ..hoping to concentrate on sony ericsson mobile phone support.. and discussion..

but my problem is i still have a co.nr.. can we expect trafiic with this ..
and how to popularise my site???

and i added digg widget..please do have a look..thnks for the comments...

ahref

In the zone
Forums are most difficult thing to start, 99.9% forum just do not pick up. It requires lots of energy time and money to make a successful forum.

Maximum forums are just to provide backlink to spammers.

OP
naveen_reloaded

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
then will blog help me out ...

as i said running a website like updating link... will be tiresome.. but in case of forum all are ready made,.,,. all i have to do os post..

have any one tried joomla... how is it ? and wht is it .. it resembles to a website.. have no clear idea about it ..
any way thnks again for ur suggestion^^^ahref

shashank4u

Youngling
ya blog will definitely help you out...
if you want to try CMS then joomla and Xoops are the best ones..

also the opening page should be your forum and there should not be any intermediate page ....it wastes visitor time...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom