• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
Skine Looks Good...

0 on Content !!!

Too Many catagory to start with is BAD....

MyBB, neither good nor Bad, so its ok to start with....

No email verification will allow Spam....

Few Mods already there, its a good thing :)

So over all, Its too ealry for u to ask for a rating !!!!

A forum just cant be judge with its speed of loading or Skine, so right now I would rate it 2/10, that too only because of the good skine :)

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
ahh !!! Sorry for the typos :( The Amkate Keyboard in our Cafe, (which one I used) is giving some issue !!!!

Some keys are Behaving erratically :( Time to change this one !!!!

OP
Gigacore

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
thanks for the suggestions choto, will work on email verification.
and lucky star thanks for the nice comment

rakeshishere

HELP AND SUPPORT
Intel_Gigacore said:
^ Jindal Nagar, 15 KM from majestic. Tumkur Road. and u? Kannada barutha?

Howdu..I know Konkani(Mother Tongue) ,kannada,Telugu,malayalam,Tamil,Hindi,English:))
I stay near Airport Road(Ya,Busiest Place in bangalore);)

Edit: I also know Marathi(only to speak) and also some amount of Gujrati :p

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
few more suggetion, now as forum doesnt have too many members, it loos odd to have so many mods and admins around...

Demote few... Keeep one comon user account MOD which u hsare with the corrent mod u have, and when u reach many members, then u promote them back to MOd status :)

OP
Gigacore

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
well there are only 2 admin and 1 mod, right now, i'm Gigacore there, i'm the one who will manage all the forums and settings. and another admin is Guitarded, he is the main guy, he owns the domain in france, he is the webmaster, we both are friends for a long time. i also worked as a super mod for his old forum, which is now closed. indeed i feel its my own forum as we both worked to make that forum look good and perform well.

@ all who registered, thanks for registering, i didnt expect you people would like the forum, but was shocked after see people joining. and regarding the mod, i know that guy for a long while and he is attentive. and we will soon select another mod as soon as the forum reaches 125 members. we will see who performs well in the forum.
AND THANKS FOR ALL WHO RATED MY FORUM.
i've never seen this kind of support never before, thankx digit 4 dis forum

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom