Rate my creation!

Status
Not open for further replies.

abhi.eternal

In search of light...
Hi. I tried all I could to post a thumbnail... or a mini-sized preview or whatever... but without success. Please visit the following link and rate me on the basis of 1 - 5 and give your comments as well: I LOVE MUSIC

Update ▼

After the overwhelming response... seriously it was overwhelming for me... i have created another wallpaper. Again, please visit the following link and rate me on the basis of 1 - 5 and give your comments as well (please can i ask your to include the name of the wallpaper for which you are commenting/voting): Macindows - The Ultimate Style

Update 2 ▼

This time again its music related but a bit different. Now I have used collage technique, though I did play around with colors! And this time I have added HD wallpapers too. Please check out the wallpapers from the following links:

For normal screens. Click here for HD quality.
For wide-screens. Click here for HD quality.

Until next time...

Last edited:

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
superb

but i hate the list of artists on the left... !
can u publish a one without that eminem shakira 50 cent etc etc

OP
abhi.eternal

abhi.eternal

In search of light...
thanks guys. i did not know that i wasn't so bad ;)
a_k_s_h_a_y said:
superb

i wish i could do that: *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=72365

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
a_k_s_h_a_y said:
superb

yeah remove em :D or start a site with custom artist name for that wallpaper. u will be rich soon.

vivekrules

Broken In
SAb KucH Cool Hai.. !! bus Ek Hi Kami Hai.. U should put Hindi MOviez Name !! ..... i ill give u 8 / 10 ...
do tell me which software u have used ?? for makin diz creation ??

amitgg

Journeyman
I save only extraordinary pics in my wallpaper folder. count was 18 before your pic made it 19. kudos.

narangz

Web developer
Excellent :) 4.9/5 :D Nah joking. 5/5 :) You've got a nice collection. I want more!

A request:
Can I have a bigger version for widescreen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom