RapidShare Folders

Status
Not open for further replies.

shwetanshu

Cyborg Agent
NEW: Create your own interactive directories with any RapidShare-files you want. The biggest advantage is that your users can instantly see if all files are available for download or not. You may create as many folders as you want. Even sub-folders are possible. You can also protect your folders and sub-folders with a password. Of course you can edit your folders at anytime. This service is completely for free!

* Whats the sense?
Think about it like a photo-album for files. You add all files you want and your users can browse the album. Furthermore they can instantly see if all files are still available on RapidShare.

* How can I add files?
You just need to enter a valid RapidShare-URL in the admin-menu. Example: *rapidshare.de/files/123456/test.zip

* When will my folder be deleted?
Only if you delete it yourself or if people complain about illegal content.

* Whats the admin-password and whats the access-password?
You have to give an admin-password in order to administrate your folder. This was you can add or remove files. If you set an access-password, all users wanting to access your folder need the access-password in order to see the content.
Source

ferrarif50

Journeyman
Hey

Thats cool. But Rapidshare's waiting time to get the download link sucks!

Check out this:
StreamUpload.com

StreamUpload is a comprehensive full fledged anonymous file upload service and file hosting system. Upload and download hassle free, with zero waiting time and with no cover up and pop-up ads.

- Upload up to 50 MB!
- Get direct download link to your uploaded file.
- Download uploaded files, instantly with no waiting time.
- Supports all download managers and resume broken downloads.
- Hot link your files directly from forums, websites, emails or across anywhere in the internet.
- File active period of 1 month.
- Simple "no-frills" super fast user interface.
- Its completely FREE!

No waiting time, download manager support, resume broken downloads and all these for free? :lol:

desertwind

Cyborg Agent
megaupload sucks. They have the waiting time + slow download speed.

Rapidshare has got much faster download speeds.

ferrarif50

Journeyman
oh..rapidshare's and megaupload's waiting time and download speed sucks big time. I would prefer streamupload.com or storeandserve.com. Moreover streamupload even allows you to resume broken downloads. (It actually gives a direct link to the stored file).

desertwind said:
megaupload sucks. They have the waiting time + slow download speed.

Rapidshare has got much faster download speeds.
yes agree with you mate........download speed is too low....

i prefer rapidshare......and its gud to see rapidshare improving a lot....i like the folder option......though i am also using a premium account..get the max speed to download.....

ashnik

Ambassador of Buzz
whenever i try to download a 30 MB file from rapidshare in opera, at around 10 MB it gets an error and does not resume.
What could be the problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom