Rapidshare downloads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curious Guest

Journeyman
Use flashget 1.71 (latest version) as your default download manager with browser integration & download any rapidshare link with a very good speed with resume option (tested) :lol: :lol: :lol:

AMITAGARWAL02

In the zone
Curious Guest
no it is not working test before u post again this type of things

i have downloaded flashget on dial up and then installed
i mean resume support is not working
thanks

thegame_rulez

Journeyman
raasm287 said:
guys best thing is go for free download manager. it always works. no probs there

i double that..free download manager works gr8 and also allows the user to change the bandwidth used by fdm too.

Charley

Just Do It
Curious Guest said:
Use flashget 1.71 (latest version) as your default download manager with browser integration & download any rapidshare link with a very good speed with resume option (tested) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Only if u have a PREMIUM a/c in rapidshare.....Not a free one

OP
Curious Guest

Curious Guest

Journeyman
Its only Flashget........no other download manager can do it :eek: :eek:

But rapidshare is really intelligent. Resume option bacme unavailable :cry: :cry: since morning which I was able to get since yesterday late night with Flashget 7.1. But you can still use Flashget 7.1 to download from Rapidshare & Qfiles. :wink: DAP 7.4 WILL NEVER DO.

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
Curious Guest said:
Its only Flashget........no other download manager can do it :eek: :eek:

But rapidshare is really intelligent. Resume option bacme unavailable :cry: :cry: since morning which I was able to get since yesterday late night with Flashget 7.1. But you can still use Flashget 7.1 to download from Rapidshare & Qfiles. :wink: DAP 7.4 WILL NEVER DO.
FlashGET 7.1 ?:shock:
Whoa ! i have only 1.65...
Digitians ..... :?
Hey ! tis 1.71 and not 7.1..

Well, it works for me but no downloading resume function...

OP
Curious Guest

Curious Guest

Journeyman
Please look at the log of the 1st snap. This will confirm that the time was not in happy hours. And Rapidshare never allows any DMs during happy hours also. Please give a try

Now please read this Firefox users: ( This is not illegal)

Since no-one likes waiting for downloads at Rapidshare, give this a try. Really simple
to get started. It's a simple self-installing javascript extension for Forefox only. Once installed, clicking on a rapidshare file link, bypasses the main page (free/premium option page) and links straight to the download page with NO waiting time.

Also a whole repository of neat user-scripts that install in a flash are posted on the site.

Greasemonkey Info:

Newbies

The scripts below require [WWW]Greasemonkey, which is an extension for [WWW]Firefox. The Greasemonkey extension allows users to alter the content and behavior of any website through user scripts which work inside the browser. Many scripts are available for you to install, like the ones below. For an overview of Greasemonkey, check out this [WWW]screencast.

Greasemonkey is a very powerful tool, which allows you to fix website annoyances or add desired functionality missing from a site. Additionally, the scripts can bring content from other sites and resources and embed them into the page you are viewing. For example, you could create a script on that pulls the current Amazon.com price for a book when visiting a competitors site. You can use Greasemonkey to view Amazon's price right beside the competitors within the browser.

Just as musicians remix music to create new works of art, Greasemonkey allows you to remix web sites to create user experiences more valuable to you. Best of all, you can share these remixable snippets with others. Just be sure to remix responsibly -- violating the terms of service on some web applications can get you banned.

You should have some concern about your security. We advise that you inspect scripts before installing them to make sure they meet your desired level of security. For example, an XMLHTTPRequest inside a user script could easily send your personal data to a third party. It is your responsibility to verify the integrity of a script prior to installation.

To get started follow these steps:

First you need to install Greasemonkey from [WWW]the Greasemonkey home page, then restart Firefox.

To install a script, just right click on the link of a script on

this page and choose Install User Script. Alternatively, you can click through to view the source of the script, and then install using the Tools > "Install User Script" command.

Go to the relevant site and enjoy the new experience. For more information on how to use Greasemonkey, visit this introductory [WWW]page.

If you'd like to learn about writing your own user scripts, here is an [WWW]authoring page to get you started. You might also want to look at Platypus, which allows you to create a Greasemonkey script by visually editing a web page.

Greasemonkey:
*dunck.us/collab/GreaseMonkeyUserScripts#head-dc94ea02c34261dfa883d89cffe576baf60d0eeb

Fast rapidshare (install greasemonkey first):

*dunck.us/collab/GreaseMonkeyUserScriptsSpecific#head-3d2a6fd4c6be024272030c3616358c8fb33f9eda

(Some download links on rapidshare need a right click and "save link as" with fast rapidshare installed)

OP
Curious Guest

Curious Guest

Journeyman
@QwertyManiac
Use flashget 1.71 (latest version)
Look at my first post, I made a mistake by mentioning 7.1.
Please understand I AM NOT JOKING.

WAITING FOR YOUR REVIEWS.

I PROMISE TRUTH IN EVERY LINE I WROTE

Charley

Just Do It
I've been using this service for many months and I can assure u with FREE a/s no resume options ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom