Rapidshare Download Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Cruge1

Broken In
I have recently downloaded 16 files from rapidshare......That was in .rar format ,but I can not extract it with winRAR.....
Is there any problem with my download?
Please tell me how to download from rapidshare....I am not a member....

Amir.php

Flying Visitor
I have recently downloaded 16 files from rapidshare......That was in .rar format ,but I can not extract it with winRAR.....
Is there any problem with my download?
Please tell me how to download from rapidshare....I am not a member....

Try to download your rar files again.
seems archive is damage.
Use a good download manager for downloading for future safe
Also write this type of problems in software troubleshooting section.:arrow:

nitish_mythology

OSS Enthusiast!
Try to download your rar files again.
seems archive is damage.
Use a good download manager for downloading for future safe
Also write this type of problems in software troubleshooting section.:arrow:

Download manager?? He has mentioned that he is not a premium member!

D@rekills4

In the zone
Not a Premium Member

What if he is not a premium member
He can download it with a download manager
Can you tell me Adam Cruge1 if the files were uploaded by you or you found the download link on the websites:confused:
Maybe the uploader has uploaded broken files or the links might be broken
Try using the RapidShare Checker

ThinkFree

Technomancer
Re: Not a Premium Member

What if he is not a premium member
He can download it with a download manager
Can you tell me Adam Cruge1 if the files were uploaded by you or you found the download link on the websites:confused:
Maybe the uploader has uploaded broken files or the links might be broken
Try using the RapidShare Checker

Not every download manager can download from rapidshare free account. Only a few can.

Amir.php

Flying Visitor
Download manager?? He has mentioned that he is not a premium member!

Sorry for late. i was busy in others.
i suggest him download manager for his all download need, not for only rapidshare.
Also it is depend on you to take the DM help or not while downloading, not depend on rapidshare or any perticular site.
If any site says it not supports DM, this means it does not provide resuming capability on download.
Try to understand what they are telling yaar before blaiming on other.
Amir

ThinkFree

Technomancer
Sorry for late. i was busy in others.
i suggest him download manager for his all download need, not for only rapidshare.
Also it is depend on you to take the DM help or not while downloading, not depend on rapidshare or any perticular site.
If any site says it not supports DM, this means it does not provide resuming capability on download.
Try to understand what they are telling yaar before blaiming on other.
Amir

Whenever I tried to download a file from rapidshare using FDM, only a small file used to be downloaded and not the actual one. Don't remember the extension.

Amir.php

Flying Visitor
Whenever I tried to download a file from rapidshare using FDM, only a small file used to be downloaded and not the actual one. Don't remember the extension.
Dont no about other but i am fully enable to download any file with IDM - Internet Download Manager.
It is my default Download Manager;)

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
Thats because its just a HTML page, which is a placeholder instead of the file. The file itself is generated a link by the server after the waiting time is over. And rapidshare can recognize the user agents of common download managers, unless you mask them. Even then, you cant download using more than one connection to the server, if you arent under a premium account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom