Random Error Messages HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

raj14

In Deniel
Hi all, recently i am getting these annoying messages, when i open applications like Yahoo Messenger or Mozilla Firefox, look at this screenshot, i was gussing this is due to a faulty ram module, am i right? please help me!

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
no , even i get this , though only in VB and WINDVD,
the only option is reinstall OS, (i still hav to do)
repairin wont help...
i tried that too....
i think tis been discussed here and the author had reformatted and then got no problem....
urs is a sad case coz no FF...

OP
raj14

raj14

In Deniel
my System is well, updated, and i started getting these msgs recently, till now they show up if i try to send a smily on Yahoo! Messger or just surf on Firefox. :eek: i have to ram slots, my pc vendor installed cheap duplicate symtronics ram, 256MB DDr 266MHz, sboth were infact diffrent and gave a plethora of BSOD msgs, so i ought Original Hynix 512MB DDR 400MHz Ram, i instaleld in one slot, removing a ram stick adn leaving one on other slot, thus making total ram 640MB, i think the second 128MB stick is faulty and casuing the problem.what do you guys think? :?:

shivaranjan.b

In the zone
If you want to test your ram see here.

And why are you using your DDR 266 ram with the 400Mhz ram :?: . This will make your DDR 400 ram run at 266Mhz. You test both your rams individually and individually in both the slots..... And let me know what happened....

Regards.... :p :p

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
nope...
my memtest is sucessful
no memory problems at all...
i have 2 oses , in the 2nd one it shows no error, so tis a OS error m8...

Ricky

Cyborg Agent
Guys..

I don't remember exactly what that called.. but its memory miss-alocation may be its call MEMORY BLEEDING.

Its sorta Segmentation fault in linux :p ..
So reason can be
1.faulty programming ! (ie bad algo )
For first if you getting the error message only with one program then its the program .. else the hardware.

2. Bad hardware... ie. HD or RAM !
Try repairing and checking the HD and also RAM !
Reinstalling will help only when your HD is bad / had problem !

Well.. ..
That's my little piece of advice !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom