Status
Not open for further replies.

atool

Journeyman
i m having 128 ram just now...i want to upgrade to 256 ram...how much difference this is going to make to the performence of the system..
pls help...
thanks in advance guys...

rohanbee

Padawan
Firstly what is the actual config of your ram?? 128mb ram @ 266mhz, 333mhz , 400mhz

Yes it will greatly improve working on programmes, games etc.....

I feel buying a memory module from a better rated company like kingston, corsair,mushkin also makes a difference.

icecoolz

Cyborg Agent
also is it SD RAM or DDR Ram ? IF its SD then ur gonn ahave a tuff time finding another SD RAM and they are expensive due to their rarity.

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
How much it will make difference totally depends upon the fact ...like what actually you run...with windows 98 and bit of office tools its really not worth anything....But step into windows XP and gaming zone....and man are you in new world ?
256 mb ram will make a lot of difference ....thats where the eye candy of windows xp and most of the games live....Hmmmmm if you are talking Graphics animation...you are better off with 512 mb Ram or more pal... :) ..any way things finally depend on what you run ...!!!!!!!!! or intend to !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom