Rahman is back with a (nuclear) bang

Status
Not open for further replies.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
Guys,

Listen to Taxi Taxi song in the Tamil OST "Sakkarakatti".

This song once again shows that how much other MD's try, they can never reach the level of Rahman.

He shows Indian composers (once again) how Indian Rap should be.

PS: You need premium headphones to get listen to the song in it's full glory :)

This OST was released two months ago but was not aware of it's release. Got it recently and ....

Last edited:

dreams

Gracias Senor
^^True..it's a amazing song and ARR has used the french words splendidly..it blends with the rhythm..and as usual Blaaze rocks with his rap..waiting for the movie.

ARR King of Music

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
500% true.. I hear that song for the past two months, from when i download this song from net and i like other songs of the movie too....

blueshift

Wise Old Crow
Hee... thanks for updating with this new ARR's music.
AR creates the original uniques hiphop/rap... most others are just 'influenced' from the West.

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
Wow, you people have absolutely no idea that EVERY SINGLE song from that album is copied? two are copied from HIS OWN albums, and others are copied from other artists.

To the guy who loved taxi, taxi, please watch "Rompe" and "Gasolina" by Daddy Yankee on youtube. Its a mix of both. And one song is exactly ripped from his own previous album for the movie Meenaxi - A tale of 3 cities.

OP
desiibond

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
^^^Dude.

His own songs are copied to hollywood movies. Let's not talk about copy here.

it's the feel that is important.

What's wrong in copying songs from his hindi OST's to tamil OST's???

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
He ensures all his tunes come in both languages, either in movies or as albums, surely you would have noticed that by now.

Garbage

God of Mistakes...
^^ It's A.R.Rahman u naab :p

*www.google.co.in/search?hl=en&q=A.R.Rehman&btnG=Google+Search&meta=

Check - Did you mean: A.R.Rahman ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom