Ragnarok online tournament

ARE YOU PARTICIPATING IN THE RAGNAROK TOURNAMENT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

spykids_666

How many of you guys are going to participate in the Ragnarok Online Tournament. Please vote 'YES' if you are and 'NO' if you are not

[digitt]

Broken In
how much speed do we need to play multiplyer game online........
i hav 64kbps cable connection ...download speed abt 5kbps.......

drvarunmehta

Wise Old Owl
i run on dial up...., no way that i can play.
game runs very smoothly even on dialup
sys requirements are very low too.

but before u can play u hav to learn some crap about the game and then take a test. if u flunk it u arent allowed to play. unless they remove such stupid features no ones gonna want to play it

android

Broken In
Heyy
I have heard a lot abt Ragnarok . I have a broadband connection . Can i download it for free frm a web site . also could neone post me a llink whr i can get more info abt d game ie. how 2 play etc etc..

indrajit

Journeyman
I wanted to check it out, but its like after some period of playing you have to pay to continue playing. When I heard that I stopped playing, feraing that if I get addicted then might find find my purse a llittle lighter at the end! :D

adithyagenius

I WANT MORE FPS!!
I was playing on 19.6 kbps connection. lol. My telephone network was down and hence the speed. Now my mtnl and vsnl dial up is gud again. So 40+ kbps again. So no problem. U can play any kind of connection.

As for the flunking in the test. It has been removed this morning.

Since 5 days the game has been lagging. So if ur having problems its not u due to dial up. It will soon be fixed I hope.

If u ever play I have the following cahrs in chaos
wolf2
Knight
60/29
alway playing with this char

luckyforger
merchant
42/29
i use him for supporting other characters.

klepto
thief
lvl forgot
stopped playing with this char. maybe i may delete him

Just pm me in the game and i may respond. If it say no such char exists it means I am not online.

OP
S

sunnydiv

well if ne one wann start off , can ask me for my ID, n pass, i have lvl 25 swordy

i play with another,

"the healer" 45 lvl , usually hunting at orc dungeon, n sell cheap wrap portals,
so if u wann travel ragnarok u know who to ask :p

suhas_sm

Journeyman
i tried playing it today ...couldnt even pass the test. it was so boring ;) some one tell me the answers :p he flunks me everytime i go to him!

flashweb

Broken In
I too failed in the examination... Questions are tuff... I take the test 3 times, they send me back to re attend the course....

After i spend time, study it, pass the exam, they will make it paid and i have to attend de-addiction course.

Anyway i will try again if i could still login :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom