Racing GAmes:::Does anything rival NFS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hahahari

In the zone
Guys I have Played only NFS serie [minus prostreet]....I need someother racing game........btw I have tried Trackmania and flastout one apart from that..so wat are the better ones except them..........This is not just a recomendation so I post it as a new thread

N

Net007

Just play BMW M3 Challenge. This game included in the December month Digit gaming DVD.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
1) burnout series (for consoles only)
2) GTR racing series
3) Nascar series
4) Grand Theft Auto series

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
NFS has gone down since MW.

Simulation Types -
>Colin McRae (CMR) series.
>Richard Burns Rally (steering wheel = compulsory)
>GTR2 (full Simulation, but can be played wit gamepad)
>Formula 1 series.
>Toca Race Driver 3 (all in one package :)))
>XRX Rally

Indyan

Here Since 2003
The last 2 games have been dissapointing. MW was in fact one of the best NFS games ever.
Is there any other fun arcade style racing game for pc? Simulation games are hard to play with just keyboard.

Zeeshan Quireshi

C# Be Sharp !
Burnout (Revenge,Dominator,Paradise) trashes NFS n all other series .

Just play any burnout , possibly Revenge and experience what real racing fun is .

*image.com.com/gamespot/images/2003/all/boxshots2/928661_67839.jpg

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Undeniably Burnout series.It's not a rival it's a killer for NFS series.Nothing matches the sheer fun,replayablity & pace of Burnout series.Heck this game is so simple that you don't have to be a steering genius at it.Rather anyone can just pick up their PS2 gamepad & adjust to the gameplay straight away.The game is graphically the best one on PS2.You can literally see the extreme car detail & shiny reflections which is something worthwhile on a PS2.

The only drawback is currently it's console only(not the game's fault though ;)) but I wish it was on PC too.Would have been awesome.

Zeeshan Quireshi

C# Be Sharp !
Undeniably Burnout series.It's not a rival it's a killer for NFS series.Nothing matches the sheer fun,replayablity & pace of Burnout series.Heck this game is so simple that you don't have to be a steering genius at it.Rather anyone can just pick up their PS2 gamepad & adjust to the gameplay straight away.The game is graphically the best one on PS2.You can literally see the extreme car detail & shiny reflections which is something worthwhile on a PS2.

The only drawback is currently it's console only(not the game's fault though ;)) but I wish it was on PC too.Would have been awesome.
Yup , currently it's Console Only and probably is for the better . Coz i can't imagine playing Burnout without an Analog Stick :p

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Yup , currently it's Console Only and probably is for the better . Coz i can't imagine playing Burnout without an Analog Stick :p
Eh? We do get good dual shock analog controllers in market for PC too.Plus you could always plug in your PS2 controller via PS2-2-USB connector & play with your PS2 controller.;)

Zeeshan Quireshi

C# Be Sharp !
Eh? We do get good dual shock analog controllers in market for PC too.Plus you could always plug in your PS2 controller via PS2-2-USB connector & play with your PS2 controller.;)
The Xbox 360 controllers works with the PC out of the box . just plug it into a USB port n start playing .

but the opint is that Controllers are not a Standard for PC's the Keyboard is and thus game developers have to make the game playable on a keyboard .

Consoles on othe other hand have a standard controller that includes an analog stick too .

But anyways , we might see a PC version of burnout as it's published by EA now !

OP
hahahari

hahahari

In the zone
Is there anything other than burnout and simulation games for me to choose from??

Thnx for all the sugegstions guys :)

Zeeshan Quireshi

C# Be Sharp !
Is there anything other than burnout and simulation games for me to choose from??

Thnx for all the sugegstions guys :)
Burnout's the best racing game out there in the market currently .

Just try it once , even if you have to borrow a friend's console or from someone else :D

upendra_gp

In the zone
you must try Burnout if u want to ride u r vehicle at really high speed that too accompanied with trashing opponents down is real fun than the boring NfS[except MW]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom