r-connect problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amir.php

Flying Visitor
i have recently upgrade my system to murcury(intel 82945 chipset)moherboard,dual core processor,1gb ram etc.
after installing the usb cable and my LG RD 2130 modem when i tried to connect my system is Hang up.i try again but system hang again and again.
while on my old configuratin i have been successfully use internet using this setting as well as this cable and modem.
My os is xp professional.
the same problem also srises on vista.
please give me some suggetions.

Batistabomb

Deadman Walking
Amir.php said:
i have recently upgrade my system to murcury(intel 82945 chipset)moherboard,dual core processor,1gb ram etc.
after installing the usb cable and my LG RD 2130 modem when i tried to connect my system is Hang up.i try again but system hang again and again.
while on my old configuratin i have been successfully use internet using this setting as well as this cable and modem.
My os is xp professional.
the same problem also srises on vista.
please give me some suggetions.

can you tell clearly what is the need for usb cable here,also in modem properties verify whethet it was diagnostic or not,if not reply soon here

Batistabomb

Deadman Walking
ok amir right clock modem properties->diagnostic and if any error msg like
"your modem is not turned on,please check it for any loose connection"
then uninstall the modem and remove modem from slot and connect a bit tight try this in all your 3 or 4 slots,if still the error exists verify if you are using the correct drivers if still then this may be some conflict with your mobo,no solution for this except buy a new modem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom