R-CONNECT PROBLEM

Status
Not open for further replies.

venu2004

Right off the assembly line
Recently I bought a LG-RD2030 handset alongwith Reliance R-Connect Data cable (LG make). When I try to install the Dialer from CD, getting a message " Sorry, cannot detect the phone as modem on port:COM1" . I tried the connect the second serial port. no use. I'd disabled the second port and tried the each availble IRQ settings on COM1. still not working. The datacable and handset setting is all OK. Even if I manually install LG serial modem and try to dial the #777 number, the ERROR-692 pops up but handshaking with modem is working. I use WINXP professional and the M/Board is ASUS A7N-V22. Please help me.

technomodel

Journeyman
set the sio baud-rate of your phone(in the additional menu) to 115,200 and try again. if it does'nt work get a serial to usb convertor and retry by connecting the phone to your usb port, after setting the baud rate to 115,200. if it still does'nt work, contact the reliance helpdesk.
hope it helps... :D :D

NikhilVerma

Padawan
Well I had the problem too....

But I solved it!!

You have to forcibly install the driver of your LG phone first...
Then run the setup to install the dialer...

OP
V

venu2004

Right off the assembly line
I'd tried all the said steps. nothing works. the reliance help desk made statment that my 'COM port or M/board have problems'. converting serial to USB is not workin' in this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom