Qumana Blog Editor

Status
Not open for further replies.

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
It is the best and the only blog editor I have ever seen. It ook only 5 seconds to post on Wordpress.com or Blogger.com blog for me.

Most blog editors free bloggers from restrictions associated with blogging: having to post from within a web browser, learning HTML, no spellcheck, having to be online, waiting for the delays associated with website loading. Blog editors are easy, offline ways to easily manage blogging. Qumana also allows for more speed in blogging, via the DropPad, and for easy post-based advertising insertion.

Qumana Blog Editor v2.0
* Insert keyword-specific ads in one click
* WYSIWYG Ad banner designer to customize ads to your blog
* DropPad - gather links, text, and pictures by dragging them to a resizeable desktop pad
* Create media-rich posts of images and text together
* WYSIWYG editor
* Edit old posts from any of your blogs
* Offline editing to work at your own pace
* One-click posting to one or more blogs
* Technorati tagging - one click insertion of tags, with editing option
* Multi-window editing
* Seamless publishing and cross-publishing
* Integration with all major blog platforms
* Easy image uploading
* Built in image resizer for large images
* Simple image alignment
* Spell check and Thesaurus
* Save as HTML or RTF for offline editing

Better Editing Functions and Advertising Options
Qumana combines a state-of-the-art, easy-to-use offline blog editor with the keyword-based advertising available from leading ad networks.

Instant Tagging
Qumana, with its proprietary tagging and keyword tool, allows bloggers to indicate which keywords best describe the content of his or her post.

Multiple Blog Feeds
Using Qumana, bloggers create information-rich content that flows seamlessly into RSS feeds, dramatically extending a post's reach into new audiences.

You work hard on your blogging. Qumana makes each post work harder and longer at making you money.

Download from: *www.qumana.com/download.htm
Freeware
Size: 3.7MB

shwetanshu

Cyborg Agent
cool checking it now, will edit the post later
[EDITED]
It seems a little buggy, coz it hanged three times while changing fonts, copy paste from other sources, makes it bold and that bold cannot be removed. atleast i cant remove it. But may be it will eventually get better. For the time being i m using it

mail2and

Walking, since 2004.
I use Ecto/Metroedit... metroedit is much lighter though it lacks a wysiwyg editor.. but IMO wysiwyg isn't too good

OP
N

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
drgrudge said:
Can I use this with wordpress hosted blog, ie www.ashwinr.wordpress.com/
Also how to install that, in case it can work with moi blog?

Yes you can use it with Wordpress.com Install it normally as a software and then you can configure it with right clicking its tray icon and add a server. it asks for link to your blog, autodetects the type of blog and then asks for username and password and then get going with its editor features. It posts in just few seconds as compared to minutes for manual blogging.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom