QUICK HEAL THIS PROBLEM

Status
Not open for further replies.

prajesh

Broken In
I have an P4,2.4GHz with HT,512 RAM,XP-Pro OS.
I have installed quick heal from the cd I got from digit.After installing I found that my system has gone slow.I the inserted a bootable disk and deleted all the Quick Heal files.Now I can't uninstall it as it says that uninstall.EXEfile is not found and can't reinstall it as it says Quick Heal is installed on your PC. Please tell me how to reinstall it.[/img]

swatkat

Technomancer
You should have used th uninstall option of the QuickHeal itself, not by delting it. By simply deleting the QuickHeal folder, it's not completely removed.There will be a lots of other files of QH in folders like Windows, System, Application Data etc. Is the DEMO period of the QH over? If not, reinstall QH and use the Add/REmove Programs to remove the QH.

mako_123

Ambassador of Buzz
reinstall

If you are unable to reinstall the program , try removing its registry info and then installing it .

anandk

Distinguished Member
ya, quickheal has a lot of start-ups which make your pc slow. it also generates, post-scan, a lot of junk files 'qh32chk'...

...anyway...you should have removed it from the 'add-remove programs' options or the 'uninstal option of the software". :roll:

anyway now you can try reinstalling it and then uninstalling it.

else delete all the files in the quick heal folder, and then use any good registry cleaner like ace utilities or tune-up utilities to clean the residual invalid entries.

or then restore your system to the pre-quickheal point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom