Question about EP-630

Status
Not open for further replies.

ring_wraith

=--=l33t=--=
Hey guys. I was going to go buy the EP-630, but I was worried about one thing. The silicon earbuds that you attach onto the headphones do come off, as you know. What if i lose the size i am using? Will i be able to get a spare or are the earphones useless after that?

anyone?

someone? please?

Last edited:

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
I don't think anyone's really worried about that .. Surely they aren't so loose! :?

Creative does sell replacement ear-buds however. They're branded as Aurvana replacements but what the heck, it appears to be of the same soft silicon material.

*us.creative.com/products/product.asp?category=437&subcategory=&product=15807

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
QwertyManiac said:
I don't think anyone's really worried about that .. Surely they aren't so loose! :?

Creative does sell replacement ear-buds however. They're branded as Aurvana replacements but what the heck, it appears to be of the same soft silicon material.

*us.creative.com/products/product.asp?category=437&subcategory=&product=15807

I don't think that is available in India.

ring_wraith said:
Hey guys. I was going to go buy the EP-630, but I was worried about one thing. The silicon earbuds that you attach onto the headphones do come off, as you know. What if i lose the size i am using? Will i be able to get a spare or are the earphones useless after that?

anyone?

someone? please?

Don't worry. You have to pull the cushions hard to detach them from the earpiece. all you need to do is to be careful while removing them on the road. That's the only way you can lose them. It is difficult to get replacement buds. So, better be careful.

Last edited:

ajayritik

Technomancer
ax3 where are you from man? I'm in Hyderabad and this EP-630 is available only in New Delhi at a lesser price! Dont know what to do! Can someone help me?

OP
ring_wraith

ring_wraith

=--=l33t=--=
good to know. I have a the in the ear earphones that came with my SE w810i and the buds keep coming out in that.....

will go and buy it asap.

ajayritik

Technomancer
Anybody who has Creative EP 630 with them can you please post the details as from where you bought it and for how much?

deeprav_99

A Technology enthusiastic
hey ppl want to buy ep630. please provide me the information of shops in pune where i can get this.

thanks

deeprav_99

A Technology enthusiastic
Ya Buddy check it...but they are selling loose pieces and also these pieces does not carry warranty of 1 year.... Are you aware of any shop in PUNE.... Thanks

raksrules

Youngling
Pyramid at Senapati Bapat Road
Price: Rs. 1480/-
Verdict: Highly over priced here
:)

Dont trust Ebay. 99% chances are that they are FAKE

janitha

Wise Old Owl
Got it for Rs.840/- through a group order in a forum. (MRP Rs.1280/-, imported in Aug 07 by Cyberstar Infocom. Mfg.Singapore)

Very good performance and noise isolation, but as others have mentioned the ear bud silicon pads seem loose but not yet lost it. But the package has another two pairs of diff sized buds.

raksrules

Youngling
janitha said:
Got it for Rs.840/- through a group order in a forum. (MRP Rs.1280/-, imported in Aug 07 by Cyberstar Infocom. Mfg.Singapore)

Very good performance and noise isolation, but as others have mentioned the ear bud silicon pads seem loose but not yet lost it. But the package has another two pairs of diff sized buds.

@janitha
i suppose you too have ordered from GO @ TE from gauravt ???
Same here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom